Welcome to the Laughing Moose Lodge!
At the Laughing Moose Lodge, you can experience the finest accommodations at Crystal Mountain while enjoying the outstanding summer and winter activities at Crystal Mountain, rated the best family resort in the midwest by Ski magazine. This warm and inviting house is located within a short walking distance of the ski slopes, golf pro shop, and all main resort activities. The Laughing Moose Lodge is a spacious, beautifully decorated resort vacation home waiting for you and your extended family or friends. Located on the tenth hole of the Betsie Valley golf course it is the perfect place to enjoy all that Crystal Mountain has to offer.
Whether you prefer sitting in front of the cozy fireplace, lounging on the relaxing screened porch, or even sitting amongst the pines for a campfire, the Laughing Moose Lodge has the space and amenities to keep everyone in the group entertained. With 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms (and dual water heaters!) the 3300 sq. ft. has 3 levels of living spaces to allow everyone to get together or have some private space. Even with sleeping accommodations for 22, it's not crowded. In the morning the first person in the kitchen does not wake everyone else up. The kids can be gaming in the loft, the teenagers can have their own space in the lower level with flatscreen, pool table, and gaming area and the adults can have some relaxation in the living room in front of the fireplace and large flatscreen, or even on the screened porch or deck. Several couples can share the home and spend time together or privately without being uncomfortable. Large golf groups can spread out and be rowdy and enjoy peace and quiet at the same time. The living space at the Laughing Moose Lodge is unmatched by any other accommodations at Crystal Mountain.
Built in 1999 and remodeled in 2008 and 2014 with warm, natural, luxurious furnishings, we think you will find the Laughing Moose Lodge to be the nicest place to stay at the entire resort. Take a few minutes to browse the photos on the site to see the home.
The Laughing Moose Lodge offers the following amenities:
* 5 bedrooms
* 3.5 bathrooms with dual water heaters
* 3000 sq. ft.
* Central air conditioning
* Main level living room with large flat screen and cozy sitting area
* Main level master bedroom with queen bed, private deck, and private bathroom
* Upper level with 2 queen bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and spacious loft with queen sleeper sofa sitting area
* Lower level with a 4-bunk bedroom, a 2-double bedroom, 1 bathroom, large open rec area with pool table, flat screen, and queen sleeper sofa
* TV's in main and upper floor bedrooms, large flat screens in living room and lower level rec area
* Spa tub in upper bathroom
* Large well-stocked kitchen/dining area with coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, crock pot, plenty of dinnerware and silverware
* All linens are included: bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mats, kitchen towels, clothes, hot pads, bed sheets, pillowcases and blankets
* Garbage bags, bathroom tissue, hand soap and dish soap are provided
* Wireless Hi-Speed Internet in the house
* Screened porch and 2 outdoor decks
* Gas grill on deck
* Gas fireplace
* Washer and dryer on lower level in closed room
* Outdoor locked storage closet for skis/golf clubs
* Campfire pit with firewood
* Crystal shuttle passes valid for free transportation throughout the resort
* Parking for several vehicles
* Home is located on the mountain bike trail (Crystal Mountain Drive)